Well, I've almost finished with getting out house in order. I've planted flowers out front, and want to still buy more flowers, but I'll have to be content with what we have. I've planted petunias in the front of the bush bed (where all of our shrubs are planted) and some lantana. I bought a hydrania that sits in front of the front door and also dianthus. Flowers make me happy. I've also collected some honeysuckle from mom and dad's back yard to grow in our backyard. I just love that smell and remember as children my siblings and I would take the bloom and suck out the water at the end. Things kids will do when bored in a backyard.
We still don't have a camera to show how everything looks. Someday we'll get one. We've decided a new bed after 11years was more important, so I've posted pictures of what our flowers look like, just not in our yard.
We're also interested in growing a garden. I'd like to start a compost, but not excited about all the work and smell of one. I've found a machine that does the work and produces soil in 2 weeks. Check out the video at http://www.naturemill.com/products.html .
1 comment:
Flowers make me happy too! I'm having flower envy but we are supposed to get some soon. Wish I had an eye like you do and knew what I wanted and needed! Good job Elle! PS-how goes the exercising? :)
Post a Comment