Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Trial Parenthood

This week we're watching my nephew Ivan. The family came over on Saturday to celebrate my dad's 65th birthday. We did a bar-b-que at the pool with family. Then the family left and Ivan stayed. We've had a great time so far with friends over, the pool, and watching The Hulk -the old TV series one, but really it was a movie with the TV series actors. We'll see how the rest of the week goes, but it's good so far. One little problem is that Clint seems to forget we have a child around as he's continued to schedule things (like interivew things) without remembering that he is watching a child while I'm at work or that we have a child that wouldn't be able to go with us. Very interesting, I think. Get ready for the real thing honey! I'm enjoying Ivan and all the fun we're having.

1 comment:

Teandra said...

How old is Ivan now? I guess I don't have to ask about your dad. He he he.