I started off watching General Conference on Saturday over the internet. I had begun to make homemade rolls, and was going to color my hair and just enjoy the day. Before the first talk was over my brother had called and asked if I could come over and watch the kids while they went out with a realtor. No, problem. Well, one problem was the dough had risen up to the top of the bowl and needed to be seperated into rolls. So, I had to do that before I left and they rose the 2nd time in the back of the car. It was a quiet day with the kids and I got to watch the 2nd half of conference on their big TV.
Sunday we spent the day at our wonderful friends, The Crosby's. We love to spend time with them and are so grateful for their friendship.
We both really loved what we saw and heard at conference. Clint had missed the first session on Saturday due to work so he watched it during the 2nd session. I love how technology today allows us to do so many things we couldn't do before. I was able to take notes for all of Sunday, and a little of the 1st half of Saturday. I felt like everyone was speaking to me. So much to take in, thank goodness I have 6 months to study what they said.
No comments:
Post a Comment