Here's some photos for all you that have asked for them. We don't own a digital camera and after the hour it took to load these photos I'm almost glad we don't! Maybe I'll try to video the final look and hope that they won't take so long. :) We're not done yet, just a few little things like lights in the entry to highlight my dad's pictures (he painted all of them), oh, and the new furniture we ordered. When that comes in I'll post pictures of the family room and the living room with the new chairs. For now it's on to the kitchen (after all the color we've added to the house we couldn't leave that room white so... more painting :) ), and yes on to the office which is the room that was suppose to be the only one we were to do originally. Funny how it'll be the last one we finish. ENJOY!!














7 comments:
That looks great! I love the entryway color. Digital camera? How do you live? It's quick you just gotta take the picture in the right format.
Oh Elle! Thanks a bunch for the pictures! I think it all looks great! I can't wait to actually see it. . . How are things going?
I love the entry way paint color! What a huge project. Now you'll either know exactly what colors you'll paint your house or you'll never want to look at a paint swatch ever again. You've done a fantastic job.
Super job! Any chance you will be in my area soon?! I have lots of of paint jobs for you!!!! =)
I'm impressed with the paint color picked out. I really like it. I'm more like your Dad, scared of color but want to have some. GOOD JOB.
Elle,
The paint job is awesome!! The living room looks so much larger and I absolutely love the paint choices. I also like the new furniture ;)
Everything looks so good Elle! You've really got a knack for color and decorating! Good job! Thanks for posting the pictures! We love being able to see everything.
Post a Comment