Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Miracle of Miracles

Yes, I do believe in miracles. I've been checking my faith lately and it needs some more practice in my life. We needed a miracle with our loan underwriter and we got one! Of course we did ask that 'if it be the Lord's will' that we get our approval for the house loan and if not-then what on earth should we do next? Well, WE GOT IT!!!! We are moving forward to close on the home in Forney, TX-as grandma said 'it must be in the country' and it is. We will be in a suburb, but still enjoying all the other comforts of country. I am so grateful and thankful that God hears and answers prayers as we need them-and the timing too. I like progress-the action of moving forward in a direction. I am doing the happy dance. Have you seen Nemo? My nephew watches it constantly along with Cars. Two great movies that I can now repeat several scenes to. I should be able to do that with the scriptures! Someday I hope. Perhaps if they made more movies out of the scriptures, then I might. Anyway....That's today's news.

Oh, and I am not a big fan of Oprah, but I do watch every now and again and I got the book ' A New Earth' and even tried to watch the webcast last night. A new thing for me. I'm just starting chapter 2 and I have several reservations about the book, but will keep reading to page 50 (that's what Oprah says she does to give any book a real chance) before I decide if I am one of the few (or many) that this book is not ready for. Anyone else reading?

One more thing. I know I got tagged on the name game, but I'll have to do something else. I'm not able to answer many of the questions. (never had a pet, 6th grad teacher?, favorite perfume?,etc.)

4 comments:

Wendy said...

YEAH! YEAH! YEAH! YEAH!

The 3 Nomads said...

I am SO excited!! I was getting a bit worried about you guys moving away, but now you have to stay :) YEAH!! I am excited to see a lot more of you. Please send pics of your new home!!! CONGRATS!

Silvia and Steven said...

Yes! I'm really excited for you! Looks like we'll all be packing and getting ready to move. I guess it was the Lord's will for you to get that loan. When it's right everything just all falls into place. It's nice that way though. You will definetely have to post pictrues of your new house. I love finding Nemo! It is such a cute show.

Crystalyn said...

Forny is out east of Dallas, right. So that means green grass and trees. I'm so glad. How exiting to finally settle into your own place again.