Monday, March 10, 2008

Tomorrow is the Day

Okay, we are set to buy a house tomorrow. I can't believe it's finally happening! Well, the purchase part is happening. The moving in part won't be for 2 more weeks. It's a bummer when your husband works 2 Saturdays a month. So, goody for me I get to learn how to seal grout and stone and marble. I'll let you know how it goes. It appears that it will take 2 days will all the tile we have and the backsplash that's stone and the granite/marble (not really sure which) countertops in the kitchen. Fun for me........ We'll post pictures later.

3 comments:

Teandra said...

Yuck I hate laying tile. The cleaning part is the worst..

Silvia and Steven said...

Yay for you on the house! Wow you amaze me with all the work you have done/do on houses. I need to learn from you.

Crystalyn said...

You are going to install granite counter tops? WOW. I am really impressed. I think I know stuff and are handy for a women, but Aaron is the one that does the counter tops.

Just as your friend Silvia said will "learn from you", me too. Tell me how the back splash goes and if it's worth doing yourself. I want to tile my bathroom floor but don't know anything about tiling. I would love to hear your side of things. Should I do it myself???