Aww. . . I loved the pictures! As soon as we saw them I told steven I can't wait til we have another house of our own. Yours looks so nice. Enjoy and thanks for the pictures. Moving is so crazy. Good thing you caught the mouse. I wouldn't want mice in my new house. I also figured that you hadn't updated your blog because of waiting to get the internet connected. I'm glad your back and can't wait to read your future blog.
What a beautiful place!!!! I am sooo excited for you. Doesn't the Lord's timing always work out the best even it seems as though it is painfully slow??
bella wants to write you a note: bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbgtggg6gthtg6j7777777y7y7y7jujububygf56t5frffybbbhytghhyhyhuuuj8kijuhjyjuuhhhuhu788uu78uuuhhnjnniujjuuuuhuhggtujhhjkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkjonnjjkjkmmmjmmjjnjnjnjnnhhbhbhbhbhbhbybbbn v vvvbbttvhpkkmtygtvfttgtfgtfgtghyhhyygyggtgtgtgtgyuuhuhhynnnnjbttytftftffrfrdynjbnnnop
7 comments:
WOw your house is so nice. I'm very jealous!
Ditto to Teandra...Wow, love the house! Can't wait to have a new one of my own!!! Oh to live in the country...someday! So happy for you!
Aww. . . I loved the pictures! As soon as we saw them I told steven I can't wait til we have another house of our own. Yours looks so nice. Enjoy and thanks for the pictures. Moving is so crazy. Good thing you caught the mouse. I wouldn't want mice in my new house. I also figured that you hadn't updated your blog because of waiting to get the internet connected. I'm glad your back and can't wait to read your future blog.
What a beautiful place!!!! I am sooo excited for you. Doesn't the Lord's timing always work out the best even it seems as though it is painfully slow??
Hugs,
Lisa
It will be really fun living so close! We can't wait to see the house in person. It's beautiful!
elle,
bella wants to write you a note:
bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbgtggg6gthtg6j7777777y7y7y7jujububygf56t5frffybbbhytghhyhyhuuuj8kijuhjyjuuhhhuhu788uu78uuuhhnjnniujjuuuuhuhggtujhhjkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkjonnjjkjkmmmjmmjjnjnjnjnnhhbhbhbhbhbhbybbbn v vvvbbttvhpkkmtygtvfttgtfgtfgtghyhhyygyggtgtgtgtgyuuhuhhynnnnjbttytftftffrfrdynjbnnnop
Oh wow. Thanks for the picture. I love seeing them and at the same time I'm sad. I'm sad I can't be a part of your life more. Love you both.
Post a Comment