Wednesday, April 9, 2008

My Color

Take this test!
You're green, the color of growth and vigor. Good-hearted and giving, you have a knack for finding and bringing out the best in people. Green is the most down-to-earth color in the spectrum — reliable and trustworthy. People know they can count on you to be around in times of need, since your concern for people is genuine and sincere. You take pride in being a good friend. For you, success is measured in terms of personal achievement and growth, not by status or position. Rare as emeralds, greens are wonderful, natural people. It truly is your color!

3 comments:

The 3 Nomads said...

I think that test is pretty accurate. You are a very trustworthy and loyal friend :) Thanks for being mine. I took the test and I am a yellow. I wish I knew the other color options.

Silvia and Steven said...

fun quiz. I will take it and post what color i am but I think bethany is right about being accurate.

Silvia and Steven said...

oh and which pictures could you not see?