Well, I feel caught up with looking at everyone's blogs. I get so excited to post cute things after reading the first few blogs, then by the time I'm finished looking at the 2oth blog, I'm tired! The excitement just doesn't last. Well, maybe it's the cookie dough I just pigged out on that's slowing me down. I know, it's not on the diet, but Sunday evening rolls around and I just remember the days when I was growing up and Sunday night would roll around and we'd make popcorn and cookies. Since Clint is such a big fan of cookie dough, we only bake 1/4 of the recipe, if that, when we make the dough. So, no cute blog post today (once again). I feel old when I realize I've posted about our diet, our health and the not so much change right now in our life. I'm not 80, but I must be fast approaching if based on that information!
I do feel like life has gotten a bit busier. I'm working on my Home Management Binder and I am really excited about the daily schedule part. I keep revising it before I print it, as each day brings a new change that I forgot to schedule. Once you break your day down into time slots, with things to do-bam! I can't seem to keep up. It's been good to help get me moving when I don't feel like it. I'm not on schedule yet, but I hope to be soon. If I don't have to remember what I'm suppose to be doing, then I can think about other things that I keep forgetting. I hope anyway. Soon I'll be onto the Budgeting part of the Binder and the Menu part and it gets me all excited about budgeting and making dinners. Wow, something I've needed for a long time. Well, listening to Dave Ramsey's radio program, especially on Fridays is great too. I love it when people call in to say "We're debt FREEEEEEEE". Someday we'll be able to do that. For now, though, we're debt full, and thankful we have help to pay the debts.
3 comments:
One day we'll all be debt free, won't that be nice. I think we will be 80 when that happens. You're quite funny though, I appreciate reading what's going on in your life. Ahh cookie dough, that sounds yummy!!!
Oh elle I really don't think your blogs are boring :) I love reading your posts! I really liked reading about the home management binder. I think i would take a long time working on getting ready and then get behind on everything else ha ha. I do though enjoy planning meals. I just have a hard time thinking up meals. .. ha ha good luck on your binder!
I went and check out the home management binder to get some budgeting ideas. Thanks. I think I'm doing good there, but I can not seem to get control of my house cleaning needs. I am feeling frustrated really!!! I have now lost the second set of keys. Both very important and I'm the only one with some of the copies. Help!!! My problem is sheer boredom. When my boys want to play with me I leave then mess and go play. I am as bad as a 5 year old. Do you have any good music or other radio programs you listen to while you work. Maybe you eat candy while you work. I have got to find these keys, help.
Post a Comment