Life's been a little slow this last week. After Clint left for his CA interview, I got a cold and it finally left me last Friday. Now I'm left with allergies and amazement as to how fast one can go through a box of tissues. Grandma was wonderful in caring for me the last day I spent with her. Clint finally kicked his cold I think on Wednesday and his interview didn't go so well. We know he didn't get the job. He's still hard at work with a recruiting firm called Chandler Hill. It's been helpful, but nothing concrete yet. So, we're floating along, receiving many blessings that I never would of believed would come out of this trial. But I now know, on a new level, that trials are a great blessing to us.
Oh, one more thing. A member of the bishopric asked to speak with us on Sunday after church (he says this to Clint before Sacrament). I didn't know what to think as I've been blind sided (no prewarning like I've had in the past) as to the callings I've received. I thought, well, maybe they need Clint somewhere else and they'll release us from our Sunbeam class. Maybe they need me somewhere and they'll release us. They just called me to be the Family History Consultant, so they wouldn't change that this quick. Oh, no, that wasn't it at all. I was asked to be a perminant sub for Seminary one week a month, as the current teacher just took a new job and will be out of town one week a month. So, no releases, just extending another calling to me. If it means more blessings, well, bring it on!!!!! My basket can never be full enough of those. And by the way, I'm looking for another job in addition to the part-time one I have. Can one ever really be too busy?
1 comment:
Well I'm glad you are doing better and not sick anymore. Being sick is horrible :O(
Wow! Another calling. . . that is crazy but like you said more blessings :O)
Even though I feel busy I can never be too busy I agree. . I am for the most part settled in and it is nice. Well hopefully all goes well with your job search and especially with clints. We'll be praying
Post a Comment