Time is such an earthly thing, but since this is where I live at the moment, I keep track of time. Today, or maybe it was yesterday or the day before I'm not quite sure, but it doesn't matter I realized where my time is spent and I was amazed. I work 70hrs a week, which is a lot I know, but then somehow the thought came to me to check the rest of my time and this is what I discovered:
M-F 13.5hrs @ work, 1.5hrs commuting, 9hrs @ home - 6 or 7 of them sleeping = 24hrs/day
Sat 8hrs @ work, 1hr commuting, 9hrs sleeping, 3hrs date w/Clint, 3hrs??
Sun 24hrs @home and church combined.
I just had to record it somewhere and since I'm not writing in a journal right now-I thought I'd write it here.
2 comments:
Good thought. It made me add up what I do with my time. Right now I have a 8 year old in a lot of pain so I haven't gone even outside in 91 hours. And I am going crazy. No wait I am already crazy. Check you later.
Time is recorded in numbers. So I think the US is about 10% unemployed by now so I am going to bet all those people wish they could work 70 hours a week. Why is it always a trade off money for time???? Enjoy it :-)
Post a Comment