Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Relaxing

Clint and I have spent our last few Sundays just spending time together. It has been really nice. We've taken walks out behind our house in the fields, driven to Lake Tawakoni just east of us, gone to Central Market and just sat on the terrace enjoying the music and the evening. Here's a look at Lake Tawakoni.



I want to go camping here some day soon. I feel like a little bit of life has come back to me with the chance to relax a little.

OH, and I'm now down to 2 jobs. The one in Garland finally finished, but now at my job in Mesquite I'm working with fire hydrants again. This time it's only on the computer. Someone else has already gone out and collected the GPS for the hydrants. I've also been busy working a location map for the upcoming Real.Texas.Festival in Mesquite. My map will be published in the local newspaper and of course handed out to everyone to show where the events are.

I would also like to add that since I've had today off-the first one during the week in several months-that the taxes are done! Yeah, no screeming banshee this year for me. But I did hear that my dad hasn't started his yet.....AAHHHHHH. (Just kiddin')

6 comments:

Wendy said...

Beautiful! What a view! I'm glad you get a bit more breathing room in your life.

Your hair has gotten so long. It is a nice picture of the two of you.

the dziendziels said...

Wow, I looked at your picture with Clint and I definitely think you could pass for snow white :) Beautiful!

John-n-Mel said...

Congratulations on getting your taxes done! I agree with Ashley, you're gorgeous! Glad your gettin some well deserved Relaxation, and even better with your hubby!

Crystalyn said...

I have to say I have missed catching up on your world. I'm glad you posted. Not that I have any right to say anything because I do not post very often at all. We all hope to see you soon. Summer is almost here. Love, Crystalyn

The 3 Nomads said...

Congrats on getting your taxes done. I'm grateful David does ours. What a beautiful view.

rachel demartin said...

elle,

you look so lovely. it has been forever since i've done anything with the blog...stefano, does most of it. so happy to see you well.