I woke up this morning and as usual tried to stay in bed as long as possible. With 20minutes to get out the door I got up, got dressed, headed out of the bedroom to the kitchen and our glass front door (upper 2/3rds anyway) looked a bit odd. I had a white trashbag in the hall and thought the reflection was what I was seeing, but alas, it wasn't. I saw the entire outside world covered in snow. When did this happen!?? I knew the forcast had called for snow on Thursday and I had thought sometime during the day we might get some flurries, but nope we had 1 inch on the ground and it was still snowing.
All day it has snowed and now into the night it is still snowing. I would take pictures, but Clint took the camera this week back to DeRidder, LA where he has been every week since January. He comes home Friday night and leaves Monday morning. There isn't anything to see or do in DeRidder, so I asked why did he take the camera. He then reminded me about crawfish and the season has just started.
So, as my neighbor helped me shovel the driveway last night so I could get my car up and into the garage said that he would come over to take pictures tomorrow if I wanted him to. He is the best neighbor, besides our other neighbor. I prayed for good neighbors when we moved here and we have them. It is still a bit funny that one is male and single and the other is female and single, but they are the absoulute best.
1 comment:
I'm going to stop inviting you to come to Utah in the winter. Obviously you have Utah winters in Texas. Too bad you can't take pictures of the kids sliding down the street on their cardboard sleds. Have fun anyway.
Post a Comment