Back in May...oh so long ago now, my brother David & his family came to visit. They stayed with us for a few days and we thoroughly enjoyed having them here. Here are a few pictures. But before I start them I have to post the all searching eye. I planted in my front flower bed a whole bunch of wildflowers (weeds really with flowers attached) and poppy's were one of them. Below is a picture of one I had looking at me when I looked out my front window.

when the wind blew it blinked at me - not kiddin'.

Here's Clint with David's girls.

Clint showed David & Gigi how to make a kilt out of fabric and Gigi went all on her own and made one out of her blanket.

David and Gigi made their own kilts.
Gigi rode with us to the pool and she sang a song for us. Here she is in all her glory. I love it.
I have many more pictures, but not enough time..Bethany was there too, just all the shots I got of her were profile or in movement with kids around. But she looked great in person as all who know her know.
1 comment:
GET OUT. That was fun to see pictures of David and his little girl. To no surprise he looks the same as he did 15 years ago. I wish Clint and you could be in my kids lives too.
Post a Comment