We went on vacation in July to Colorado. We got to spend the first night with friends of ours we met in Houston, who now live in Colorado. It was wonderful to visit after our 15hour drive. Clint had received a phone call on our drive to apply for a job opening at Nissan. So the visit with our friends Rachel and Stephano was a bit hard for Clint with the distraction of reapplying on-line for a job. I was able to relax and visit and see her cute girls and lovely home. I wish I'd taken pictures!
We went on to spend time with family camping just south of Rocky Mountain National Park. It was great weather and fun spending time with family we don't see often enough. The park was georgeous too. I'll have to post pictures later. They're on the laptop and screen has gotten broken (I won't mention names - but it wasn't me). Besides only a few pictures turned out. I'm not a big picture taker and vacation is not the time to play around with the camera settings when you don't know how they'll turn out....so a lot of our pictures are fuzzy. :(
No comments:
Post a Comment