Sunday, April 13, 2008
I Will Survive
This week I'll be busy helping my sister-in-law, Ulyana. She's returning to work for 2 weeks from maternity leave and I'll be staying with the family to watch baby Iris and Alex (the 3yr old) all week. I only committed to one week, my brother Michael will watch them for week two. It will be an adventure and tiring, but I will survive. I watched the PrimeTime episode tonight on "The Last Lecture". His great attitude about life has reminded me that I need to make changes to mine. But what I got out of the little I saw of the lecture is to have a great attitude and enjoy every moment for today is all you really have and hope of tomorrow. I love inspirational things, especially when they're based on real life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
This is the perfect situation for Alex to act out. Let me know if he pees on the floor or runs away. Taylor climbed up on a really high window seal and then peed. It's such a fantasticly great age because it's a easy easy fix. The best fix I found is give Alex a role to play like jobs and talking to him about what he likes. I hope you have A LOT of fun. I thought Michael had a child older then Alex?
once again, wish you lived or even we lived closer to you. How sweet of you to offer to help! You're the best Elle! Hope Michael and Uly know how lucky they are to have you around!
Post a Comment