Thursday, December 11, 2008

MERRY CHRISTMAS

Well, this might just be our Christmas card this year. I'm busy working my many jobs, doing my callings and sleeping when possible. Clint has his job, looking for a job and his calling too. We're doing well and would love to know how everyone else is doing. Thanks for all your comments and blogs you provide to help us keep up with your lives. The Lord is blessing us on a daily basis and we're very happy to celebrate His birth this season. Merry Christmas to all and a Happy New Year!

3 comments:

Jessica Marie said...

Merry Christmas to you too!

John-n-Mel said...

Seems to be a common theme with us Payne's-Christmas cards will pry be late. :) Merry Christmas to you too! I don't know how you guys are doing it! Hugs and Kisses!

The 3 Nomads said...

Don't sweat the christmas card. We don't even attempt to send them out :)
I can't imagine being as busy as you both. I hope you get a little time to spend together!!